Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend

3 posters

Go down

TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend Empty TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend

Post  superskunk Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Blackpool Watchout

Ok below you will find link to search an book your room. Due to date Trolls, TGC set looks like some will be split when comes to getting place to stay as most only have couple rooms left open. It also comes down to price, Some rooms you can get for £20 an that can go up to £120 going on what hotel you choose. So if your coming to this gathering an traveling down with someone mightbe worth speaking with each other booking same hotel or something. This time year is busy. So if your really keen on coming an keeping the cost down. You best book now!!!!. Not many cheap rooms left. Use this topic to > Give more info, Who has booked, What hotel you be staying at. Anything thats about this gathering post it here!!!!

When Booking Try:
*Keep within 5/10 min walking distance to center.

>Search/Booking Room Link<
superskunk
superskunk
Admin

https://thegreencross.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend Empty Re: TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend

Post  Cid Tazer Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 am

Being from the US I am not able to join but have a few beers for me!

Cid Tazer

Back to top Go down

TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend Empty Re: TROLLS/TGC- Travel To Blackpool - Piss Up Weekend

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:07 am

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  SjetAnasazi Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

I cant be there, but I can offer a 5 million isk bounty PER SHOT OF HARD STUFF that someone makes Skunk drink, plus an extra 10m isk to the person who makes him drink the most.

Honor system, I'll believe you if you tell me you got him to take one. But if people come and say he had 34293847 shot over the weekend I will say fuck you all.

SjetAnasazi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum